Choose Likewise Artificial Grass for a Sustainable Solution to All Your Lawn’s Challenges
Environmental sustainability is becoming increasingly essential, and Likewise artificial grass stands out as an option for those seeking greener solutions. Established in January 2019, Likewise Floors came from the merging of South Africa’s core flooring distributors, bringing together more than 70 years of market experience and expertise. Their commitment to quality and sustainability is visible in their diverse range of products, including Likelawn artificial grass. Since we at Top Carpets and Floors have an eye for exceptional quality and hand-selected brands and designs that meet the needs of our distinguished clientele, you can trust that Likewise artificial grass is a phenomenal range that will perform well for years to come.
Why Likewise Artificial Grass Is a Great Way to Introduce Sustainable Gardening Practices
Artificial grass doesn’t just transform your yard visually; it changes the game entirely for environmentally conscious homeowners and businesses alike. Traditional, live lawns will always require copious amounts of water, maintenance, and harsh chemical treatments. Likelawn is a product that presents an attractive, evergreen, ever-sustainable solution. If it’s a lush, emerald-green lawn you are after every day of the year, the best way to keep costs, pollution, and water usage down is through high-quality synthetic turf. If you’re worried about your backyard looking “cheap”, you can rest assured that our range of options, such as Likewise artificial grass, offers a hyper-realistic installation that will be the envy of your neighbourhood.
Still Thinking About It? Here Are Some Benefits You’ll Enjoy!
While Mother Nature’s version of grass can be beautiful, maintaining a perfectly green lawn all year round is next to impossible without constant maintenance and watering. With artificial grass, there are several advantages that every property owner will enjoy, including:
- Water Conservation: Water scarcity is a pressing issue in many parts of South Africa. Likewise artificial grass does its part by completely eliminating those sprinkler systems. Switching to synthetic grass drastically reduces your garden irrigation needs, which means you save money and water.
- Minimal Environmental Impact: Traditional lawns need mowing every week or so, which inevitably leads to emissions and air pollution. If you want to reduce your carbon footprint and save on the costs of petrol or electricity, as well as maintenance equipment, artificial grass is the solution.
- No Harmful Chemicals: Lawn care often involves fertilisers, herbicides, and pesticides that can harm the environment and pose risks to both animals and humans. Likewise artificial grass is the safer choice
- Consistent Greenery: It’s a struggle to maintain a lawn, especially in shady areas. An artificial grass installation looks pristine everywhere – no patches, rough spots, or unsightly brown areas.
- Versatility: If you don’t have a traditional lawn or garden, you can transform concrete spaces into inviting, green outdoor areas. Balconies, play areas, and even patios can benefit from how synthetic turf creates a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing solution, introducing a touch of nature to spaces where real grass could never grow.
- Tailoring to Your Requirements: Likewise artificial grass comes in various realistic colours and lengths, allowing you to customise your garden. This means you can effortlessly blend your installation with any remaining natural grass in other areas.
If you want to make the eco-friendly choice today and spare yourself time and money, consider installing Likewise artificial grass. To learn more about this sustainable landscaping solution, be sure to contact us today.