Since 1988, we at Top Carpets and Floors have aimed to go above and beyond the needs of our esteemed customers. We know that when it comes to floor solutions, customers often rely upon their supplier to help them make informed decisions that make for a superb investment. For this very reason, we strive at all times to provide customers with not only a range of superb, industry-leading products but professional services that reflect our integrity and commitment to excellence. When it comes to our products and experienced team, we are more than just empty promises – we offer each domestic flooring installation customer a R1 million “Peace of Mind” Guarantee. This not only reassures customers that they can rely on us for exceptional quality, but that partnering with us is always a phenomenal investment in their home.
About Our R1 Million “Peace of Mind” Guarantee
Here at Top Carpets and Floors, we choose our products carefully to ensure that they meet the strictest industry standards in terms of quality. Our members, from salespeople to floor fitters, will only approve products for your flooring installation of top-tier quality, and undertake a pledge to conform to all installation procedures set in place by the product manufacture and the Top Carpets and Floors Group.
Customers who find themselves dissatisfied with the performance of any of our members are entitled to impartial adjudication of the matter, and we at Top Carpets and Floors reserve the right to include industry experts in the matter to help come to a conclusion. Should the customer’s dissatisfaction have merit, the Top Carpets and Floors Head Office guarantees to rectify or replace the flooring installation product (which must be an approved Top Carpets & Floors product) to the value of up to R1 million (subject to terms and conditions). This “Peace of Mind” guarantee applies to domestic flooring installations, which excludes commercial installations. Claims registered after one month must accompany proof of correct maintenance measures that were implemented.
As for our flooring installation guarantees, we are home to various products from a diverse set of other manufacturers and suppliers. These product ranges come with their own guarantees and warranties which are covered by our suppliers and manufacturers. After familiarising yourself with the product maintenance requirements, feel free to talk to any of our members about the guarantee or warranty on your specific product.
How to Find Your Dream Floor in Five Steps
Believe it or not, five steps are all it takes to find the flooring installation that suits you best. Our team is also with you every step of the way, ensuring that you are heard and that you receive an end-product with which you are satisfied. We are not only here to answer all your questions and help you make an informed choice, but we will assist you with advice on the maintenance and upkeep of your product once it has been installed. Want to begin your journey? Your five, easy steps to finding your dream floor include:
- Exploring your style: When it comes to style preferences, no two households are the same. As a homeowner, you know the hues, textures, and “feel” you enjoy most within your home. Many homeowners, unfortunately, have inherited the style of the previous owners when they bought the residence, which means exploring a style with which you feel comfortable may take time. We will be there to advise you on various products and how best to customise your home to your liking. By making a wide range of options available to you, you will be able to select something that is an extension of your personality and taste.
- Making the right choice: Choosing the right floors is not just about what is most visually pleasing. The solution you choose must accommodate your lifestyle and household members. A home with children and pets, for example, will have different flooring needs than the home of a retired couple. We will discuss viable options with you to ensure that risks are mitigated and that you are satisfied with your final product.
- We’ll measure the room and provide a quote: We have over 130 branches nationwide, which means our experts are usually near enough to come to your home and measure the room size. Visiting the site will also provide us with invaluable information such as the level of moisture in the home and what type of foundations are beneath the floors you wish to replace. This process means that providing you with an accurate quote is possible, and so is giving you a better estimate of how long the process will take.
- We do the flooring installation: We complete each project to specifications and ensure that you are satisfied. Not only do we work quickly and efficiently but offer a two-year installation guarantee on our domestic projects (subject to the product being correctly maintained).
- You have peace of mind: You are also privy to our R1 million flooring installation guarantee which assures you of our promise committing to quality.
Want to find out more about what our process entails and how to get the ball rolling? Fill in our online form here and we will get back to you.