6 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Affordable Wood Laminates
If you’re building a new home or want to renovate your existing home, one of the important decisions you have to make is the flooring you plan to install. There are important factors to consider, such as your budget and the visual impact of your choice, but it’s also essential to remember that your choice of flooring will affect your living experience in more ways than one. Therefore, seriously consider wood laminates and the exceptional range of benefits they offer.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should choose wood laminates for your flooring:
1. Beautiful, realistic designs
Wooden floors are timeless and look exceptional in just about any setting. Wood laminates allow you to indulge in this stylish look with a selection of designs that mimic the look and feel in such a way that it’s difficult to tell the difference from a mere glance. A wide selection of designs and tones further lets you choose a shade that suits your home perfectly.
2. Durable and versatile
You want the flooring in your house to last and look good for a long time. This is definitely a huge consideration for families with kids and pets. Laminate flooring is scratch and stain resistant, so it can handle the pitter patter of feet and the accidental spillages from time to time Because they are water-resistant, some exposure to moisture won’t automatically cause damage.
3. Very affordable
Wood laminates are generally about 40% of the price of engineered wood flooring, and a fraction of the cost of genuine hardwood floors. So, you can enjoy the beauty of a wooden floor without breaking the bank.
4. Quick and easy to install
Laminate floors are what is known as “floating floors”, which means they can in many instances be installed over existing flooring without the need to take the old floor out first. Installation can typically happen in a couple of hours, which means less disruption and less mess in your home.
5. Low (or should we say no) maintenance
With our busy schedules, nobody wants to spend hours looking after their floors. Wood laminates require very little maintenance. Simply sweep it to remove dust and dirt, and use a damp mop or cloth for more stubborn marks. There is no need for deep cleaning or sanding and sealing after installation.
Unlike carpets, wood laminates don’t trap dust, hair and other particles that could potentially trigger a reaction from people who suffer from allergies.
Additional benefits, exclusive to customers of Top Carpets and Floors include:
- Protect the health of your family with Healthier Living Installations
- If you get your wood laminates from Top Carpets and Floors, you can take advantage of our Healthier Living Installations. This method offers antimicrobial protection for your flooring, minimises dust, and inhibits allergens, mold growth and odours. This ensures peace of mind in your home for cleaner, healthier floors.
- Guaranteed satisfaction – Are you anxious about the commitment of choosing and installing new flooring in your home? Top Carpets offers a range of excellent guarantees to ensure your satisfaction. This includes a two-year installation guarantee, as well as a 10-day colour guarantee. If you feel you misjudged the colour you chose, the latter guarantee allows you to replace the wood laminates with any colour in the same range. You only pay for the fitting and return of your incorrectly selected laminate floor.
With more than 100 000 new installations every year, Top Carpets and Floors strives to ensure that we exceed your expectations by providing you with seamless and efficient service. Shop online now, or visit one of our 130 branches nationwide to browse our incredible selection of wood laminates.