Johannesburg is the economic powerhouse of South Africa – and if you plan to make a success of your Johannesburg business, you cannot afford to get left behind. Companies currently flourishing do have a secret that you can tap into – they take pride in their work. Providing professional service and believing in your brand name is just one aspect of succeeding. The second part of achieving your goals (and perhaps most importantly) is how the world sees you.
As a business (especially in the fast-paced, competitive metropolis of Johannesburg) you need to ensure your prospective clients like what they see. This means paying attention to everything from your logo to what coffee you serve during client meetings. At Top Carpets and Floors, our decades of experience in the flooring industry has taught us what a powerful impact the right flooring can have on a business. We have worked with hundreds of commercial and retail names over the years, and we understand the need for top-quality floors.
Think about it this way: your client enters your office or retail space and the first area of your business they make contact with is your floor. It is especially important, then, that you take special care of what this area looks like to outsiders. You probably already know how much money gets spent on interior décor in some of Johannesburg’s most prominent companies, but the great news is that you can avoid it. If you want a high-quality product that will not cost you an arm and a leg, then laminate flooring is ideal for you.
What is Laminate Flooring?
Made with high-density fibreboard at its core, laminate planks are topped off with a photographic print of wood or stone and finished with a transparent layer that protects the plank. Laminate flooring is a top seller worldwide, and the reason is because of the number of astounding benefits they afford the user. This incredible piece of engineering is stable, durable and easy to install and maintain.
Find a Design That Fits Your Business
Laminate planks come in a wide variety of prints, so you can select something that represents the personality of your brand. At Top Carpets and Floors, we have five designs in particular that work well in office and retail spaces.
1. Liberty: This product in our Commercial Division has up to double the water-resistance of standard floors in this category. With no toxic vapour emissions and superior resilience, no need to wonder why this design is so popular.
2. Noblesse 4v: Swiss engineering gets even more impressive with these elegant, luxury laminate planks perfect for commercial flooring solutions.
3. Grandeur: As the name suggests, this design elevates the look of any space. The long, wide planks in textured prints will make a room look larger while adding depth.
4. Black Forest: This commercial-grade product is perfect for busy offices due to its noise absorbing properties and core stability.
5. Impressio: Rugged, hard-wearing and exceedingly stylish, Impressio planks deliver the best in flooring technology.
For only the best floors the industry has to offer, we at Top Carpets and Floors invite you to visit us at one of our Johannesburg branches and see for yourself how we can help you transform your business’s look.