Derived from 18th century Venetian pavements where marble, quartz, granite or glass was bonded in cement and then polished – technological advances in vinyl flooring has made it possible for this collection of four ultra-realistic colours to exploit the depth, nuance and unique beauty of traditional Terrazzo.
Available From R365.00 per m2 Supply Only: Inclusive of VAT
PLEASE NOTE: the pricing applies to Metropolitan areas. Surcharges may apply to outlying areas.
Terrazzi comes in four ultra-realistic colours
Size: 50 x 50 cm tiles
Special Feature: Tile installation
Note: Colours may differ on screen. Please refer to our Ts & Cs
Solution Type: Luxury Vinyl Tile
Use Classification: Heavy Commercial
Construction: Luxury Vinyl Tile
Thickness: 2.50 mm
Standard Size: 50cm x 50cm
Benefits & Maintenance
15 Year Warranty
Get an Estimate
Cost Estimator Explained
There are numerous items that need to be considered when providing an actual quotation. The following are a couple of examples.
- AREA: The size and shape of the installation has an effect on the amount of material required. Carpets come in a number of widths; e.g. 3.65 m and 4.00m. Depending on your measurements the wastage factor can vary quite substantially. Laminates and LVTs are also subject to different size planks and box sizes.
- FLOOR CONDITION: Depending on your product of choice the level of the floor is very important. When installing Laminates or LVTs a maximum of 3mm variation is acceptable so one might be required to have the floor correctly conditioned; this includes moisture barriers. The removal of existing flooring might also be required.
- UNDERLAY: As there are in excess of 10 different types of underlays, prices can vary substantially.
- LABOUR: Should the installation take place in a high rise building as opposed to a ground floor property, this could affect the price as ease of access will determine the amount of staff and time required to complete the installation. The amount of furniture can also have a similar effect.
- Areas like staircases are far more expensive than an open area.
- As can be seen, numerous factors come into play in order to arrive at a price; therefore in order to do so its important that one of our consultants visit your site to provide you with proper advice and to prepare a proper free quotation.
- Installations distant from metropolitan areas may incur additional transport costs.
- Floors that require self-levelling screeds should budget on a min of R150m2.
- Small areas are subject to surcharges to accommodate both minimum material quantities and minimum labour charges
- Our COST ESTIMATOR is just a guideline so as to help you find a product that suits your budget. Should you wish to make use of this free facility kindly Click Here