A stack-style design inspired by our local make-shift, can-do culture. Crates embodies the iconic marketplace form in a pattern rooted in humility and hard work.
Available From R455.00 per m2 Supply Only: Inclusive of VAT
PLEASE NOTE: the pricing applies to Metropolitan areas. Surcharges may apply to outlying areas.
Heavy Commercial Pattern Colour Placement
Special Feature: Stainproof SDX
Size: 50 x 50 cm tile
Note: Colours may differ on screen. Please refer to our Ts & Cs
Solution Type: Carpet Tile
Use Classification: Heavy Commercial
Construction: Pattern Colour Placement
Yarn Type: Stainproof SDX
Thickness: 6.00 mm
Standard Size: 50cm x 50cm
VOC Tested: Passed
Benefits & Maintenance
Get an Estimate
Cost Estimator Explained
There are numerous items that need to be considered when providing an actual quotation. The following are a couple of examples.
- AREA: The size and shape of the installation has an effect on the amount of material required. Carpets come in a number of widths; e.g. 3.65 m and 4.00m. Depending on your measurements the wastage factor can vary quite substantially. Laminates and LVTs are also subject to different size planks and box sizes.
- FLOOR CONDITION: Depending on your product of choice the level of the floor is very important. When installing Laminates or LVTs a maximum of 3mm variation is acceptable so one might be required to have the floor correctly conditioned; this includes moisture barriers. The removal of existing flooring might also be required.
- UNDERLAY: As there are in excess of 10 different types of underlays, prices can vary substantially.
- LABOUR: Should the installation take place in a high rise building as opposed to a ground floor property, this could affect the price as ease of access will determine the amount of staff and time required to complete the installation. The amount of furniture can also have a similar effect.
- Areas like staircases are far more expensive than an open area.
- GENERAL: As can be seen, numerous factors come into play in order to arrive at a price; therefore in order to do so its important that one of our consultants visit your site to provide you with proper advise and to prepare a proper free quotation.
- Our COST ESTIMATOR is just a guideline so as to help you find a product that suits your budget. Should you wish to make use of this free facility kindly Click Here