Enigma originates from Belgium, manufactured by Pergo who invented laminate floors over 40 years ago. Pergo still leads the category with advanced engineering and production. To offer Laminate that is more beautiful and durable than other brands, Pergo constructs its laminates with several patented materials, bonded together under extreme heat & pressure without toxic chemicals.
Available From R220.00 per m2 Supply Only: Inclusive of VAT
PLEASE NOTE: the pricing applies to Metropolitan areas. Surcharges may apply to outlying areas.
Non V. AC4/7mm
Luxury Wood Laminate made in Belgium
Note: Colours may differ on screen. Please refer to our Ts & Cs
Enigma AC4 7mm
Plank dimensions: 1261 x 192 x 7mm
Core: H.D.F. High Density Conifer Fibreboard
Format: Non bevel
Grade: Class 32 / AC4
Residential Guarantee: 15 Years
Commercial Guarantee: 5 years
Benefits & Maintenance
15 Year Warranty
Get an Estimate
Cost Estimator Explained
There are numerous items that need to be considered when providing an actual quotation. The following are a couple of examples.
- AREA: The size and shape of the installation has an effect on the amount of material required. Carpets come in a number of widths; e.g. 3.65 m and 4.00m. Depending on your measurements the wastage factor can vary quite substantially. Laminates and LVTs are also subject to different size planks and box sizes.
- FLOOR CONDITION: Depending on your product of choice the level of the floor is very important. When installing Laminates or LVTs a maximum of 3mm variation is acceptable so one might be required to have the floor correctly conditioned; this includes moisture barriers. The removal of existing flooring might also be required.
- UNDERLAY: As there are in excess of 10 different types of underlays, prices can vary substantially.
- LABOUR: Should the installation take place in a high rise building as opposed to a ground floor property, this could affect the price as ease of access will determine the amount of staff and time required to complete the installation. The amount of furniture can also have a similar effect.
- Areas like staircases are far more expensive than an open area.
- GENERAL: As can be seen, numerous factors come into play in order to arrive at a price; therefore in order to do so its important that one of our consultants visit your site to provide you with proper advise and to prepare a proper free quotation.
- Our COST ESTIMATOR is just a guideline so as to help you find a product that suits your budget. Should you wish to make use of this free facility kindly Click Here