MONN Chroma is available in two qualities: Palette and Edition. Chroma Palette is designed for commercial use and is available in one of 600 standard colours. The MONN in-house yarn-dyeing plant also allows us to perfectly match a custom hue to suit your décor scheme. The minimum order for Chroma Palette is 50m2. Chroma Edition is available in eight curated colourways and is suitable for medium commercial and residential applications.This broadloom carpet provides excellent sound and thermal insulation, contributing so much more to your environment than just a daring colour. The combination of 80% pure new wool, with 20% Nylon 66 fibre, aids the durability and ensures the longevity of Chroma.
Available From R970.00 per m2 Supply Only: Inclusive of VAT
PLEASE NOTE: the pricing applies to Metropolitan areas. Surcharges may apply to outlying areas.
The perfect luxurious canvas for any interior style, MONN Chroma combines the fine texture and lustre of a hard twist cut-pile, with a vast array of colour possibilities.
Wilton – Cut Pile
Chroma Palette @R1350 m2 Inc Vat Product Only
Note: Colours may differ on screen. Please refer to our Ts & Cs
Construction: Wilton - Cut Pile
Pile Yarn: 80% Pure Wool & 20% Nylon
Fire Rating: Class 2
Pile Height: 7.0mm
Benefits & Maintenance
Get an Estimate
Cost Estimator Explained
There are numerous items that need to be considered when providing an actual quotation. The following are a couple of examples.
- AREA: The size and shape of the installation has an effect on the amount of material required. Carpets come in a number of widths; e.g. 3.65 m and 4.00m. Depending on your measurements the wastage factor can vary quite substantially. Laminates and LVTs are also subject to different size planks and box sizes.
- FLOOR CONDITION: Depending on your product of choice the level of the floor is very important. When installing Laminates or LVTs a maximum of 3mm variation is acceptable so one might be required to have the floor correctly conditioned; this includes moisture barriers. The removal of existing flooring might also be required.
- UNDERLAY: As there are in excess of 10 different types of underlays, prices can vary substantially.
- LABOUR: Should the installation take place in a high rise building as opposed to a ground floor property, this could affect the price as ease of access will determine the amount of staff and time required to complete the installation. The amount of furniture can also have a similar effect.
- Areas like staircases are far more expensive than an open area.
- As can be seen, numerous factors come into play in order to arrive at a price; therefore in order to do so its important that one of our consultants visit your site to provide you with proper advice and to prepare a proper free quotation.
- Installations distant from metropolitan areas may incur additional transport costs.
- Floors that require self-levelling screeds should budget on a min of R150m2.
- Small areas are subject to surcharges to accommodate both minimum material quantities and minimum labour charges
- Our COST ESTIMATOR is just a guideline so as to help you find a product that suits your budget. Should you wish to make use of this free facility kindly Click Here