In line with latest European trends the Black Forest laminate flooring collection is manufactured in a large OVERSIZED plank providing a more natural appearance and experience. The 12mm thickness makes this floor quiet underfoot; with great sound absorption properties. Black forest is the ideal choice for high trafficked commercial environments.
Available From R540.00 per m2 Supply Only: Inclusive of VAT
Wide plank and sound absorbing laminate.
Size: 2200 x 239 x 12mm
Style: Valenge 5G interlocking system
Price Rating: High End
Plank Size: 2200 x 239 x 12mm
EN13329-2006 compliant with a lifetime guarantee against termites
Wax impregnated Board
Valinge 2G locking system with waxed edges
Water resistant laminate flooring
8% swell rate
Protective aluminium oxide overlay
Core: Water-resistant Dare Global Core with average board density > 880/890 kg/m³
Fit for use grading: AC4/W32 – General commercial / Heavy residential
\Warranty: 25 years heavy residential / 5 years moderate commercial use
Benefits & Maintenance
5 Year Warranty
Get an Estimate
Cost Estimator Explained
There are numerous items that need to be considered when providing an actual quotation. The following are a couple of examples.
- AREA: The size and shape of the installation has an effect on the amount of material required. Carpets come in a number of widths; e.g. 3.65 m and 4.00m. Depending on your measurements the wastage factor can vary quite substantially. Laminates and LVTs are also subject to different size planks and box sizes.
- FLOOR CONDITION: Depending on your product of choice the level of the floor is very important. When installing Laminates or LVTs a maximum of 3mm variation is acceptable so one might be required to have the floor correctly conditioned; this includes moisture barriers. The removal of existing flooring might also be required.
- UNDERLAY: As there are in excess of 10 different types of underlays, prices can vary substantially.
- LABOUR: Should the installation take place in a high rise building as opposed to a ground floor property, this could affect the price as ease of access will determine the amount of staff and time required to complete the installation. The amount of furniture can also have a similar effect.
- Areas like staircases are far more expensive than an open area.
- GENERAL: As can be seen, numerous factors come into play in order to arrive at a price; therefore in order to do so its important that one of our consultants visit your site to provide you with proper advise and to prepare a proper free quotation.
- Our COST ESTIMATOR is just a guideline so as to help you find a product that suits your budget. Should you wish to make use of this free facility kindly Click Here